Welcome to CoinAdia.com!
CoinAdia.com has been created to assist you on starting, configuring and maintaining your own cryptocurrency faucet.
The most popular faucets are the ones that pay a small amount of bitcoin – you just have to enter your bitcoin address and solve a captcha. For that, you will get small rewards in the form of satoshis, which is a hundredth of a millionth BTC. The amount of satoshis you’ll receive is fluctuating depending on the bitcoin price.
100,000,000 Satoshi = 1 ฿
What will I find here?
Following CoinAdia.com, you will learn how to:
- Register a domain name
- Get webhosting for your project
- Pick a faucet script from a (growing) list
- Install and configure your chosen faucet script
- Register on advertising networks suitable for your faucet
- Insert ad banners into your faucet site
- Faucets are helping by introducing new users to the bitcoin world. They provide free coins so users can experiment with bitcoin wallets and transactions before actually buying bitcoins with real money. The whole bitcoin experience can be a bit complicated to new users so faucets are a great way of experimenting with bitcoin and promoting digital currency to new users.
- It could be a fun and exciting hobby that will train you to run a web project with real users and real-life issues that might popup. It’s also a great way to introduce yourself into both the webdeveloping and cryptocurrency domains.
- To get traffic on your site: Faucet are high traffic websites – it’s not all that difficult to get a large number of people to a site that is giving away free money. So if you have a service or a product you’ll want to promote to users, especially to cryptocurrency users, a faucet is a great way to do that.
- Moreover, you could actually earn some beer money (likely, but you probably won’t ;).